Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wonders of Nature


I am so thankful that curiosity pulses through the veins of children.
Psalm 145 says, " The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassionon all he has made. All you have made will praise you..."
I think of this flower and the response it created in Jack and his request to document his find with the camera. The flower so simply speaks of the beauty God intends for us to see, sometimes we just miss it. I am so thankful that I have four children to remind me of God's creation in curious ways!
Tonight Duncan and I listend to the Drew Marshall Show on Joy 1250 radio. If you google thedrewmarshalshow.com you will be able to navigate his site and find an interview with Neil Barkey. His wife Rachel just passed away of Cancer in July. His interview is so passionate and beautiful and also reminds me of the compassion God has for us and that he made us and as it says in Pslam 145, "All you have made will praise you..." Neil chooses to praise Him despite the loss of his wife, such an incredible testimony. Listen to his interview, along with the talk Rachel gave. You can see her talk on deathisnotdying.com. Life changing...
Blessings...

No comments: