Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tonight we started to celebrate my mom. She is seventy tomorrow and what a life she has had! She is amazing and so full of life in every way. The best part is how her life refects her love for Jesus Christ. She gave her heart so many years ago, but acts as though it is new and exciting daily. She inspires me, encourages me, loves me and enables me. I know that she is a gift to me and so many other people. Our kids adore her. She walks them through valleys and mountains and the best part is how she prays for us all - ALL THE TIME. Thank you Mom for loving me and standing with me on my journey in life

I have four words that I use when I pray often. BLESS, PROTECT, ENABLE, PROVIDE. I thank the Lord for blessing our family, protecting us, enabling us and providing for us. I also want to extend a thank you Mom for blessing me in ways in can't even count. For protecting me through prayer and decisions you made for me in my early yearts. For enabling me to be the woman God has called me to be (still growing daily) and for providing me with love and friendship and teaching me what Titus 2 talk about so wonderfully. I teach because you taught me. I love you Mom!

1 comment:

sgm said...

Thank you Sandee for those comments to me on my birthday. I am touched deeply. And by God's grace, mercy and love I hope to be around for you and your family for years to come.
Love, Mom