Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Purpose


Everything has a purpose and a reason for being here. Simply because God planned it that way. As I set out to take some of these stunning flowers (black eyed susans?? or something I think!) the bee literally arrived as I took this picture. It was one of those moments when you know that God has EVERYTHING in His glorious hands and His timing is perfect. To us, fallen and sinful by nature, we have a different idea of timing. I am impatient on a good day! God has lots to do yet in me.
As I watched the bee, utilizing its purpose in life without the knowledge of its creator, I was reminded that I do know my creator - personally! I have this gift of a personal relationship with the living God because He designed it that way. It was also a moment of the responsibility I have to develop this relationship constantly and live out this gift. Serve and love and do it in His name! Ihave a gift - a relationship with God through his son Jesus Christ and the gift of eternal life, hmmm that is glorious....

No comments: