Thursday, January 14, 2010

Creative Sisters






"Don't throw it away, I need that box!" yells one of the gang. I get that all the time. You name, they create it and S did that with the pizza box. I have learned to throw away when they are not looking. That did not happen this time. I was caught in the act of recycling. Well, needless to say we still have colourful boxes here full of stuffed animals and cut out windows. I love to see them just have fun.
Now, toddler girl would paint daily (hourly actually!) if I had the energy to clean up and set up endlessly. Although a mess with lots of clean up and a watchful eye necessary, she truly spends more time painting than anything else (okay, Max and Ruby might win here!) I can set her up and she creates for a long time. I took these while the pink was the choice of colours!! Pretty in pink we shall say.
I heard someone say once..."Your calling is written on the desires of your heart, that is your calling"
So I ask myself, "what are my desires and how are they manifest in my daily life?" A reminder for me to always be aware of what is in my heart. What words have I soaked my heart with today? Psalm 28:7
Blessed Day!

2 comments:

sydney ellen said...

Great Reminder! Love the pictures of the girls! ;)

Heather said...

Amen, Sister!