Friday, November 26, 2010

What is next in the hills?


I know this is not exactly a vision of beauty...bear with me as I explain. Back in June we began a process of applications to bring about change in the fourty-five year plus septic system. As of yesterday, the digging began. I am not just talking small digging, it is crazy! The only grass we have (we have so many trees!!) is now many mounds of dirt and very off limits to curious children. Wow, is all I can say. What a process for a system that remains underground to all and hopefully silent and working well!! I will post more of the machinery and process.
In the hills this is what is next. I think that it will be quite strange for Duncan to strke this off his 'list'. Really, this was number one on his list and as it turns out is now the last! Lots of paper work and waiting. Who would have thought a year ago that on November 26th, 2010 we would be adding a new septic system to our front yard? Crazy. I guess that when you get that call to the country anything can happen???

keep you posted!


No comments: