Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Katie....


I just had to add this photo!! Chris went into sculpture mode today while my mom was here. We were at the doctor with Katie (she is now 7lbs 4 ozs and was 6lbs 15 1/2 ozs!!!) I love what Chris made. He said it is from the movie 'despicable me'. I have yet to see the movie!



I truly have so much to say and so little energy to blog about it! So, for now I will do it through pictures. She is a treasure and I feel blessed beyond measure. I see how all the kids look at her so tenderly, hold her gently and just keep touching and kissing her. They waited so long to meet her (hmmm, so did I!) and now she is here and they are fully enjoying her. No offers to change her diaper yet!

2 comments:

sydney ellen said...

Beautiful. I love the first one, and the one with Samantha. Like the sculpture, too!

Heather said...

I adore her already! And Samantha looks like an angel in that photo!
Can't wait to meet her. First day of no medicine here!