Sunday, March 27, 2011

Glo

Sandee Glo and Sara Glo!
Oh yes, we share the same middle name (lots of other interesting traits too!!) She also has something I do not, another middle name - Castanier. Comes from Duncan's side of the fam, french?! Sounds great and we loved it!
This is just a small post with BIG meaning! She is a delight (don't worry all children will have a moment of glory in a post to come!) Here is what comes to mind when I think of Sara...
creative
artistic
spunky
imaginative
dramatic
cuddly
melodious
expressive
feminine
curious
crazy
cute
friendly
funny
ticklish
joyful
easily happy or sad
bright
lovely
poised for prayer in a hearbeat!

Her ability to memorize astounds me. She has Psalm 23 down. I need to video and add it. At night she reads to me because she has some fav books memorized. I love it, early stages to reading!!! If she needs assistance with a line, she won't just start from where she needed help. Oh no, she goes right back to the beginning!!!
Today I tell you Sara I love you and am so thankful for the gift you are to the family.

Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman (girl!) who fears the Lord is to be praised.

It is in our hearts that God sees, not outside. My job is to walk along side of her daily and remind her of Proverbs 31 not only by my words but by my actions.
Love you Sara Bear!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Two beautiful GLOwing girls :)
Yes, you do have the same spunk and passion and that poise for prayer.... well, she gets that from her momma too.

gmudge said...

Darling pic of you and Sara my dear GLO girls....what a special designation you carry...very touching to me. You wrote up of her so aptly...good going, blessings as you both raise her day by day....mom