Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Web Design


Homeschooling for me is similar to this beautifully woven web, created by an arachnid that we tend to squish before we even have a chance to closely examine the poor creature! Like me, the spider makes deliberate choices hard wired by our creator. Around and around it goes creating a master piece that humanly can not be replicated. Like the spider, I too make deliberate choices for our home. God has hard wired me as a mom to make choices for my family. He knew that five years ago I would make a significant educational choice for our family. It was just a matter of His perfect timing to reveal to me His plan. The spider is doing exactly what it is designed to do, so am I. However the wind blows and causes a break in the web, the spider creates and rebuilds. When I saw this web, I couldn't help but think of how many times my web has fallen away. By His grace I create again what God has placed in me to do.
God has woven His perfect plan into our lives and we hang in the branches in His web design.

No comments: