Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New in New York




Being new to New York was dreamy. Our adventure alone to celebrate my birthday and our marriage was a beautiful adventure. The surprise of where we were going was unveiled at the airport. I felt like a kid on her birthday (well it kind of was!) My husband created this adventure from the beginning to end. I know he loves me, for him this was a way to show me love in a language that thrilled my heart. He gave me a 40th that I find hard to put into words. I am still just in awe of the surprises I encountered. He did it all. I am SO thankful for my amazing man. He is such a gift. I thank God for him and how he shows me such an abundance of love.


The new building near ground zero

One of the amazing plays we saw. Also saw war horse


Our view from the hotel. What a sight to see!


Moments spent refelcting on tragedy and loss

                                       Yehoo, someone passed by and offered to take a picture of us


Evening strolls by the water


One of the many that lost their life


Beautiful city architecure


Evening sky


Our home for three days!


Central Park


Still can't avoid the double chin


Duncan, thank you for planning this amazing adventure. So romantic and the memories are ours! Love it!
I love you



No comments: