Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Jack!











Jack, you are playful, loving, kind, generous, giving, insightful, crazy cool, strong, smart, willing to try even when it is hard, tender, huggable, fantastic, loves the Lord, bright eyes, lovely smile. gifted hands on the piano, beautiful opera voice (family joke!) and you are one decade today.
We celebrate you today and love you so much. We watched your baby video today and it makes me cry every time. I wanted to hold you so badly the darn nurse took SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long doing who knows what, but I was just waiting and waiting and when I finally did you made me melt. What a joy you are to our home and because of you we are complete.

I praise you Lord because Jack is fearfully and wonderfully made!!!

love you Jack and Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

1 comment:

sydney ellen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics!