Monday, August 27, 2012

Barefoot...really!!?

 
Honestly I think the entire lake heard me yell, "Christopher, you did it!" Some people have a natural gift of just kind of picking things up. Well, that would be our eldest son at this particular moment. Duncan suggested he give barefooting a try. He agreed calmly and took on the instructions and the wetsuit and well, the rest is in the spray! Second attempt and he was up. I don't think he truly knew he was even footing until we were screaming and he looked and hence the excited look!
 
Are these things important in life? No, really they are not what makes the life of a christian full. It is all in Jesus. But we celebrated Chris and the gifts God has given him. The time we spent together as a family boating and cottaging. We uncovered many truths while away together. We are creating memories and drawing closer as a family experiencing things I never thought we would. For that I am thankful.
As Heather just blogged about divine moments, I too agree. God has given us these days and we are to rejoice and be thankful!
I so loved watching him foot. He was in shock!  We giggled and had fun enjoying the moment!
 
 
 
Katie soaking up time with Daddio..honking the horn endlessly and touching every single button. Daddio finally passed her back to me! (ha ha)

 

Proud older brother cheering wakeboarding younger brother on to bigger jumps!
 
 
Paul visiting! Married this weekend! So happy for you both...
 
 
Sweetness of Samantha

 
 
Adorable Sara
 
 
 
The man made barricade for Katie! Love this one!
 
 
 
Love this pic

 
 
Sunsets, one of my favourite moments to observe

 
the place we reside for what seems like a blink in time


 
 

 
Thanks Paul for taking this pic and the one below!!1




 
memories made

 
chillin'

 
love the zoom lens, they don't know I am capturing a moment


one of my fav pics of the summer, a hug for Jack at MW near the snack bar I call it!!!
I think I posted this already, but I found it again and had to add it~



 
Me and my boo!
 
 

 
 
 
The war on the 25 yr old wind surfing board. Always crazy!
 
 
 
Determined to do a watersport and knee boarding it is!
 
 
More memories of summer 2012 to come....
 
Thankful, so thankful.....
 

1 comment:

sydney ellen said...

Wow Chris! That's awesome. Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Love all the pics.

Love

Syd :)