Monday, January 6, 2014

Reviewing Books....

My hubby would say that books are plentiful in our home. I look at them as simply artwork!


Here are my currents books that I am reading and plan to review so that you either add them to your kindle, Kobo or bookshelf! I love reading and to just put great books back on the shelf and not say anything to anyone is well, just not right with me!
 This is a part of my blog I want to be consistent with....Lord willing I will!

Lead Me, Holy Spirit
by Stormie Omartian
 
Currently on chapter 4
 
Women Living Well
by Courtney Joseph
 
Currently on chapter 13
 
A Place of Quiet Rest
by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
 
Currently chapter 4
 
The Great Escape -40 Faith Building Lessons from History
By Christine Farenhorst
 
Almost done (reading out loud to kids)
 
Ten Gifts of Widsom
What Every Child Must Know Before They Leave Home
By Sally Clarkson
 
Almost done
 
 
 
 
Where I do sit when I can steal some moments in the summer. Considering it is so cold out I needed some warmth!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh that chair and that spot by the lake! I'll read Dr. Suess if I can sit there :)
Looking forward to getting a few of these books. We're so alike as we often have more than one book on the go!