Monday, April 28, 2014

Letting your child be...well who he is!



This represents so much of who Jack is...a builder, creator or many wonderful things. Lately he has been designing his own lego and hoping to create this at home.

What I have learned again (I am always learning) is simply that Jack is his own person with unque gifts that God has designed just for HIS glory! Like this lego, the design had a purpose. Jack created this and God enabled Jack to be this creative person.

What I love about homeschooling is that when I do stop to allow mornings to be lego mornings and outdoor play he is full of JOY! Don't get me wrong, fractions are there to digest as well...but I love the balance and the lack of stress to allow him to be free to be who he is!

 
Aah Jack, I love ya!!!!

1 comment:

gmudge said...

significance of each child is so important and so obvivous as you reflect on Jack and his creativity and the 'lense' idea of Chris...seeing through his eyes.
A good reminder to see things through the eyes of Jesus.
Love you as a dear Mom, Sandee.
Love, YOUR mom