Friday, June 12, 2009

What goes on in the backyard!


Well, I sat here! Yes, covered in baby spiders. Chris ran to get the camera and was able to capture the many babies making their way down the chair! Yum?

Meet our bunny. We don't have to own one, we have one. We call him Steve! He visits almost daily! So cute and they love it ( I love it more because it is one less animal on their list!)




















The above photos are a wonderful time that the kids have weekly. Our dear neighbour (she is our adopted Grandma!) comes over and teaches the kids art. She brings them so many cool things to do and the kids enjoy every moment. She always surprises them and I am so thankful for her. She has blessed us in countless ways! We enjoy lunch, coffee and good conversation. I love her for so many reasons. Here is one good one. She seeks out deals and will show up with coffee cream or something and I love that!! She is so great!!!





1 comment:

Heather said...

I can't believe they named him Steve.